Friday, December 26, 2008
Welcome to my world
I have finally crossed over. I blab and blab on all sorts of emails and such and am even getting paid to write about stuff that comes to mind. So why am I just now starting a blog? Perhaps it's because writing isn't much of a stress relief for me as it is for some. I'd rather indulge in a glass of Zin and a herbal girlie bath than sit with a crick in my neck in front of a glaring laptop screen. And who is interested? I haven't had time to read great novels in which I can share the cliff notes version; I don't watch much TV unless it involves screening child appropriate movies (aka interviewing the babysitter)...I mean I'm a regular, boring, wouldn't want to be trapped in an elevator with me kind of Mother. Such as the person I have become. But let me tell you...I gain more and more of a sense of humor just by having children. And who cannot delight in seeing the world through a child's eyes? We all need to live a little and enjoy life, and yep..I'm tired, maybe cranky, definitely not doing "before I was a Mom" kind things, but you know what? I'm taking a break from reality. And so most likely whatever I blab about on this blog will be little insights into what goes on in my everyday life, things I experience, see, feel....as the title goes, ramblings about nothing. But not tonight, as it's 9pm and I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey! I have a blog now too.
ReplyDeletewww.jennalshaw.blogspot.com :)
I haven't had time to read great novels in which I can share the cliff notes version
ReplyDeleteDomain registration india